My Dear Partner...
Your Future Is Decided By What You Are Willing To Change.
Waiting on the Lord...brings reward. Respecting Divine timing...attracts reward. Waiting is part of the equation for receiving a reward. Ecclesiastes 3:1 says, "To every thing there is a season, and a time." "But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength," (Isaiah 40:31).
Sometimes waiting becomes burdensome to me. I believe God can work quickly and swiftly. I believe in the Power of our Almighty Father in Heaven. I believe in the miraculous. Change is a product of passion, focus and the uncluttering of our lives. The Doctrine of Predestination assigns all changes to the Sovereignty of God. No doctrine could be more destructive. Your Decisions...Passion...Focus and Mentorship can create change within 24 hours.
These 7 Things Will Create Swift Change In Your Life
1. Change What You Have Decided To Magnify. Only you can decide what to magnify in your life...in your Mind...in your vocabulary...and in your conversations. God gave us a Mind to decide how big and small everything in our life would be.
2. Put God First, Daily. Let God be the first to influence your day. It is called The Law of The First. What I Do First Determines What God Will Do Second. The Scripture instructs us “...seek ye first The Kingdom of God,” (Matthew 6:33). Seeking God first every day has truly changed my life.
3. Create Your Atmosphere With Music. What You Hear Determines What You Feel. Music decides your mood. Music controls your environment. Music ushers in the Presence of God. Power is always accompanied by sound. I can turn on a song and instantly…the atmosphere changes. What happens in your Mind decides what you feel. Your surroundings are vital to your mood. You must control the atmosphere around you or it will control you.
4. Lower Your Goals. Having too many goals will weaken your passion. Feelings of discouragement will enter when you consistently fail to achieve them. Prioritize your goals. Focus on your top 3 or 4. Set achievable goals.
5. Lower To Delegate. Know your limitations. Delegation is simply giving others necessary instructions and motivation to complete a particular task. This takes time and patience, but it has a long-term benefit.
6. Sow Honor Lavishly. Honor is Respect. The difference in people is...who they have chosen to honor. Honor is a Seed...an investment...a bridge. Honor guarantees access. You will keep a relationship that keeps showing you Honor.
7. Decide Who Matters Most In Your Life. Not everyone and everything qualifies for the same amount of time and energy. You must decide to whom you have been sent. Discern who celebrates your distinctive Difference.
Nobody else can change your life for you. Start...Today..!
Thank you again...for partnering with me in the eternal Gospel..! The work of God is the greatest soil on earth...and guarantees an Uncommon Harvest of Divine Favor.
Your Faith Partner,